Preparing for Interviews-Lite
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By G O BPO Services Private Limited
Practice Makes a Man Perfect or a Women Perfect! This is true in all areas. If you want to get a job then you need to prepare for it!
Interview is an important part of selection process. You will generally get 5 to 45 minutes to impress the interview panel and get the job. These few minutes could change your life! Please prepare well ahead of time for this.
This app only deals with the preparation aspect of the interviews and cover the following sections:
1. What does the employer wants? – You need to know this. Only after this you can decide about your plan of action. We guide you to resolve and find more about this area.
2. Researching the company & the Job – You need to understand the organization and the job you are applying for. How do you go about doing this?
3. Preparing for the Interview – Self Presentation: How to impress the interviewers before you talk! Creating positive image in the minds of Interviewers before getting interviewed.
4. Points to remember: A few points which should not be missed. Can make or break the interview.
5. Preparing for Common Interview Questions: Under this section more than 15 critical and most common questions are covered. Also ideas are given as how to address these questions so that you do not fall in a trap.
The App has more than 60 points which need to be considered while preparing for an Interview!
How you can gain?
• Gives you a complete know how as how to prepare for an Interview in short and concise manner thus saves a lot of valuable time.
• Covers a large number of areas which can help you to succeed in the Interview.
• Quick learning – you need not spend too much time in attending special classes or reading books
• The content has been developed by team which has been in Recruitment business for more than 13 years and total team experience is more than 50 years in Human Resources and recruitment.
• Just in Time and Quick Reference – Can also be used as last minute preparation and reference point.
• Cost Effective – Lower cost at very high quality content as compared to other means of training.
• Read and understand content in parts at your own convenience.
• Simple Language easy to understand points.
This is the lite version,which gives you a glimpse of the content with limited tips.
Buy the Full version for complete knowledge
Tags: how to prepare an interview for girls in bpo.
This is the updated version with more tips and content. AD Supported. In case of queries or clarifications, reach us at email@example.com