- Integer Factorization / Prime Factorization
- Calculate Greatest Common Divisor (GCD, GCF, HCF) from any set of numbers
- Calculate Least Common Multiple (LCM) from any set of numbers
Input numbers can be up to 14 digits long (99 trillion).
Least Common Multiple, Lowest Common Multiple, Smallest Common Multiple
Greatest Common Divisor, Greatest Common Factor, Highest Common Factor
If you have any suggestions on additional functionality or bug reports, just email me and I'll be happy to take a look.
Tags: factors and prime factor, teaching prime factorization, what is the prime factorization of 99?, prime factorization, prime factory, gcf hcf lcm 中文, prime factorization & lcm and gcd, prime numbers and factors all the way to 12, lcm and gcd prime factors, prime factorization software.
- Updated to use Jelly Bean API & User Interface
- Explicit support for small and large screen devices
- German translation
- Added GCD/LCM calculation