Principals of Architecture-I
by: faadooengineers.com • 0
This unique application is for all students across the world. It covers 22 topics of Principals of Town Planning and Architecture in detail. These 22 topics are divided in 5 units.
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. Brief history of architecture
2. Introduction and principles of Town planning
3. Planning surveys
4. Preparation of Base Map
5. Land Distribution
6. Master Plan in Town Planning
7. Concept of habitat including environment pollution
8. Satellite town
9. Garden City concept
10. Neighborhood Planning
11. Development of Material through ages
12. Evolution of architectural forms
13. Anesthetics and functional proportions
14. Principles of architecture design
15. Building Bye laws
16. Role of architects
17. Architectural drawings
18. Anatomy of Architectural Drawing
20. Different symbols used in building industry
21. Design of Schools
22. Design of hospitals
Tags: anesthetics and functional proportions in town planning