QPython3 - Python3 on Android
50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Preset packages and QPypi and pypi to get even more.
- Built-in text editor
- Create and run your own scripts
- Still in beta
- QEdit should be enhanced
+ By Pipal Mobile Lab
Download QPython3 - Python3 on Android
The easiest way to run Python on your Android
Pipal Mobile Lab's QPython is a must-have app for Python programmers. It's an all-in-one app which brings to your Android device the Python interpreter (console), a built-in text editor (QEdit), a preset folder to save your scripts and many useful python libraries.
Need to review your code? You can do it right from the app. Need to test a few lines from the Python Interpreter? Run the console and get it done. The latter even include some control and function keys so you can boost your coding speed while on-the-go. Despite it comes with lot of packages installed (check them from the Package Index), you can install more using QPypi or pip (from console).
QPython is still in beta, which means that you cannot still have same versatility as in desktop. However, QPython is an excellent solution for those who always need coding tools at hand's reach but cannot always have access to a desktop platform. Highly recommended.
[[ Mainly Features ]]
* Run Python3 applications including script and projects on Android device
* Execute Python3 Code & File From QRCode
* Support SL4A Programming, can access android's feature, like network, bluetooth, location
* Support Python3 console
* Support QEdit which allow you edit Python code
* Support FTP server, which can let you transfer the Python3 project from your PC to mobile easily
[ IMPORTANT NOTE ]
* QPython3 is in BETA, if you have any problem, please contact us to help us solve the problem.
* It require the BLUETOOTH / LOCATION / READ_SMS / SEND_SMS / CALL_PHONE and OTHER permissions, so that you can program using these FEATURES. QPython3 WILL NOT USE THIS PERMISSIONS IN BACKGROUND.
[ Difference between QPython3 and QPython ]
The QPython3 Support Python3, QPython support Python 2
[ QPython community ]
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five star if you like our app. Thank you!
Contact us if you have any problems.
## Version 0.9.2 (2014-11-23)
+ Fix the Python console failed to open issue for android L / Android 5
+ Fix the pip issue in some devices
+ Improve many details, like dashboard etc
To get more detail, please visit http://wiki.qpython.org/changelogs/
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Use SurfaceFlinger's (finger-screen interaction) low level features.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Know how much battery is left and how it has been spent.
- - Use Bluetooth to connect to a paired device.
- - Track nearly Bluetooth devices and pair them with yours.
- - Send out an SMS receipt notification.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Change network connectivity state.
- - Change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- - Turn on and off the flashlight.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Mount and unmount file systems for removable storage.
- - Perform I/O operations over NFC (Near Field Communication).
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - To read SMS.
- - Record audio.
- - Send SMS.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 0.9.2.1 released on 12/16/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.9.1 released on 06/24/14.
- ChangesName changed from QPython 3 - Python3 on Android to QPython3 - Python3 on Android on 06/24/14.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on 01/13/14.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000 downloads level reached on 12/16/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on 10/02/13.
- NewFirst appearance on 09/03/13.
Displaying 4 of 7 - show all
Best app ever
Yet to find a bug, well done
Nice app ..now I can program anywhere. ;)
As much as I saw and understood, the app is just great! Portable IDLE on the go!