Quackenworth's Math Reference
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Quackenworth Inc.
9 to 14
4 to 9
HOW CAN I USE THIS APP?
* For classroom assignments
* Homework help
* With study groups
* Simple, quick references on the go
* Test preparation
The app is split into two sections, Basic and Intermediate, and contains the following subjects:
* Angles – Acute, right, and obtuse. (interactive)
* Equivalents – Converting whole numbers, decimals, and fractions.
* Formulas – Perimeter, area (rectangle, triangle, circle) , radius/diameter/circumference of a circle, volume of a cube.
* Fractions – equivalent fractions
* Graphs – Bar, pie, and line graphs
* Lines – Characteristics of parallel, perpendicular, and intersecting lines.
* Math Words – Alternate words for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
* Multiplication Facts – Multiplication facts 1-12.
* Numbers – Whole numbers, decimals, fractions, and prime numbers. (interactive)
* Place Value – Place value up to the billion’s place. (interactive)
* Polygons – Characteristics of a triangle, square, rectangle, pentagon, hexagon, and octagon.
* Square Roots – Common squares and square roots.
* Angles – Characteristics of complementary, supplementary, adjacent, and vertical angles
* Numbers – Characteristics of real, rational, integers, whole, and natural numbers. - Basic number properties: commutative, associative, distributive, and identity.
* Positive/Negative Numbers – Number line. Adding/subtracting/multiplying and dividing positive and negative numbers. Absolute value.
* Order of Operation – Demonstrates how to solve problems using Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally (PEMDAS)
* Quadrilaterals – Characteristics of a rectangle, square, trapezoid, parallelogram, and rhombus
* Scientific Notation – Demonstrates how to write numbers using scientific notation; coefficient, base, and exponent.
* Solid Figures – Formulas for cube, rectangular solid, and sphere.
* Statistics - Mode, median, and mean.