At Sacred Heart Primary School Tatura we want to help keep you connected to our school community.
Sacred Heart is a vibrant catholic learning community where the curriculum embraces the total development of each student. At Sacred Heart we believe that students will thrive and achieve their best in an environment where they feel secure, valued and affirmed.
The school aims to provide opportunities for each student to realise his/her full potential: academically, socially, emotionally, spiritually, creatively and physically.
At Sacred Heart Primary School we seek to educate students to:
• Be inspired by Christ
• Live an active & healthy lifestyle
• Be discerning and adaptable life long learners in a contemporary world
• Have a social conscience and respect for life, self, others and the environment
• Be optimistic, resilient and confident to take their own path and reach their potential
• The ability to work as an individual, and as part of a team
from 1 reviews