Safety Attendance - Evaluation
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By ForSafetySolutions
★ Please note that the "Safety Attendance - Eval" application has the same functionality as the full version but has limits of 1 class and 15 students. To support this app and enhancements, please support the full version.
★ Key Features:
☆ Attendance – Simply record and track daily attendance throughout the year.
☆ Field Trips - Easily run roll calls to ensure the group is together; boarding the bus, lunch time, restroom breaks, etc..
☆ Fire Drills - Quickly take attendance in case of a fire drill or worse case fire!
☆ Seating Chart - Powerful graphical tool that allows you to visualize your students or classroom the way you want!
☆ Note Tracker - A great way to track information about your students and class!
☆ Reports – Very impressive reports! Unlike other apps, data is stored conveniently on the phone and does not require network access to a server.
★ Key App Notes:
→ Works great on phones and tablets!
→ Simple attendance:
- Tap on the student's name or scan the students QR code.
- Optionally use the graphical seating chart.
→ Simple setup and user friendly:
- Import students from your contact list or from a CSV file.
- Take students picture with the camera or tap on the picture to use an existing photo.
- Statuses can be customized to meet your needs. Unlike other apps, it’s completely up to you!
- Attendance Examples:
- Make it simple: Present and Absent.
- Make it detailed: Present, Absent, Tardy, Dismissed, Sick, etc...
- Note Examples:
- Student Behavior: Good, Ok, Needs Improvement, etc..
- Awards – Gold Star, Special Helper, Student of the Month, etc..
- Miscellaneous: Badges, Performance, Achievements, Paid/Unpaid, etc..
→ Flexible Reports!
- Student’s attendance over a date range.
- Class's attendance over a date range.
- Multiple class attendance report.
- Class and individual student Note reports.
- Reports can be emailed, including CSV files with the data.
- Reports include totals and details for the actual days.
- And much, much, more..
→ Seating chart:
- Visually layout the classroom by dragging students to the position you want.
- Supports a grid layout for easy placement.
- Supports free floating to put students exactly where you need.
- Zoom in or Zoom out to meet all display sizes.
- Chart can be used for Attendance and Notes.
→ Random Picker
- Pick a random student or the next random student that hasn't been picked yet. Great for selecting a line leader, special helper, teams, etc..
- Quickly see the totals of notes assigned to students.
- Simply long click the student to add a quick note.
→ Backup and restore the database to your local SDCard so you don't need to worry about losing your information.
→ Optional QR Code Support
- Quickly scan in each student for fast attendance.
- Integrates with multiple free 3rd party QR code scanning apps to meet your needs; "ZXing", "Google Goggles", "QR Droid", etc..
Language Support: English, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Arabic
- Don't see a language you need? Email us and let us know!
Disclaimer: This application is not a life safety application and we always recommend multiple safeguards to keep students safe!
Enjoy life, travel safe!
Keywords: teachers, college professors, educators, coaches, scout leaders, managers, martial arts schools, dance studios, gymnastics academies, students, QR Code, seating chart, behavior, awards, badges, season, teams, clubs, groups
Tags: tutorial tapping attendance, student fire drill attendance chart, code for student attendance details in java script, keep track of attendeance using qr codes, track attendance using qr code freeware, eval in, list of comments for attendance, performance,safety and teamwork, attendance evaluation comments, how do i add a student to safety attendance, qr code attendance tracking.
2.92 - New attendance option for long touch; Add a note vs prompting for Attendance status.
2.91 - Fixed bug with high density screens. Due to this fix, seating charts may need to be adjusted. Sorry for any inconvenience!
2.9 - Helpful changes from feedback.
- Application now translated in Hebrew and French. Special thanks to Avi for providing translations in Hebrew.
- Notes View - touching a student will now add a quick note. A long touch will edit the student and see all of the notes.