SAT Prep: Math TestBank
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
SAT Prep: Math TestBank | PERFECT-Score Authors
This is the software that Johns Hopkins provides full funding for every student at Dunbar High School (Baltimore, Maryland).
• 1,338 Questions: Every subject is covered.
• 50 SAT Subjects: Focus on any subject you choose.
• Rationale: Understand "why" an answer is correct.
• Test-taking advice, tips, and strategies: You'll be prepared.
• Performance Statistics: Know where you stand for every subject.
• Retake entire test or only missed questions: Maximum retention.
• Adaptive Learning Technology: Re-calibrates based on your performance.
• Seen Least Option: Avoid repeating questions.
• Missed Most Option: Review questions you missed most often.
• Favorite Option: Flag specific questions for review later.
"800" = A "Perfect Math Score" on the SAT
ADAPTIVE LEARNING TECHNOLOGY: Your SAT Math Prep 800 TestBank is continually re-calibrated every time you answer a question, based on your personal performance.
• 1,330 Mock SAT Math Questions
100% multiple choice questions along with guideline answers focusing on every subject area. Practicing these questions will greatly reduce your risk of encountering surprises on exam day.
• Rationale given for every single question
Explanations and rationale provided for every question. This makes TestBank a truly stand-alone program. You will not need to refer to another source for rationale while you are using TestBank.
• You choose which subjects to study
Depending on your learning needs or time frame, you can decide to take a specific number of questions randomly selected from ALL of the subject areas, any COMBINATION of the subjects, or an INDIVIDUAL subject. This gives you control, allowing you to target your focus on certain subjects.
• Your performance is tracked.
Your performance is displayed when you open the app, allowing you to track your progress and target your studies. TestBank tracks your cumulative performance, both overall and by subject area.
• Questions Seen Least
TestBank knows which questions you have seen/answered the least often. When you choose this option (it's the default option), the questions that you have seen the least number of times will display first. We recommend this option for your initial few weeks of using TestBank. This enables you to focus on new questions without wasting time on ones you have already seen.
• Questions Missed Most
TestBank tracks when you get a question incorrect. After using TestBank for a while, you will want to focus on the questions that you have missed most often. When you choose this option, the questions that you missed (scored incorrect) most often will display first. Focus on weak areas by taking quizzes only with the questions that you have missed most frequently.
• The order of the QUESTIONS is always scrambled.
TestBank keeps you on your toes. Become a better test taker, creating confidence in the materials learned.
• The order of the ANSWERS is always scrambled.
Forces you to read/understand each answer choice instead of remembering which answer is correct based on its order. This feature forces you to think about each question, preventing you from memorizing the 'location" of the answer instead of "knowing" the answer.
Also use for State Achievement Tests:
• California: STaR, CAHSEE
• Florida: FCAT
• Georgia: CRCT, EOCT, GHSGT, GAA
• Illiniois: ISAT, PSAE
• Massachusetts: MCAS
• Michigan: MEAP, MME
• New Jersey: NJASK, GEPA, HSPA
• New York: Regents
• North Carolina: EOGs, EOCs
• Ohio: OAT, OGT
• Pennsylvania: PSSA, PASA
• Texas: TAKS
• Virgina: SOL
• Washington: WASL
Since 1993 | Allen Resources, Inc. | 401-965-0340
Tags: sat math prep software, sat math questions with explanations.
SAT prep math question edits and updates.