Shenandoah University is a private, nationally recognized liberal arts university that invites students to join a close-knit community rich in creative energy. We attract independent, curious, and academically prepared students who seek rigorous education and exceptional professional training. The ShenandoahU app includes several modules. The module availability is based on the role that is selected.
Available roles are: Visitor, Student, Faculty, Staff, and Alumni
- Directory: Connect with virtually anyone on campus with a tap - the entire student body, faculty and administration.
- Athletics: Check schedules, scores and stay up-to-date with your favorite sports.
- Events: Find everything happening on and around campus, from concerts to lectures and recreation.
- Courses: Plan your semester while on-the-go. Browse the course catalog, view class times, locations and more.
- Maps: Never get lost again. Find out exactly where you are and need to go with Shenandoah's Main Campus, Downtown, and Health Professions maps.
- Videos: Stream videos from recent speakers and events right to your phone.
- News: Get the latest headlines, and browse and search recent articles to stay on top of important campus news.
- Images: Search, browse, and download images from university or subscription collections.
- Blackboard Mobile Learn: Takes interactive teaching and learning mobile, giving students and educators access to their courses, content and organizations.
- Emergency: Provide access to important phone numbers and websites, giving all campus stakeholders peace of mind.
- WebA, Collegiate, and Tutor Trac web links: Get academic and social support at your fingertips with these modules!
- Library: Now you can get mobile access to the resources in the Library. Search for availability and location through the app.
- Hornet$: Gives students and employees the ability to manage their school dining accounts
- Twitter and Facebook: Keeps the Shenandoah community connected through social media
- Help Desk and Bb Support web links: Get the support when you need at your fingertips with these modules
- LiveSave: Empowers safety related communications on campus via your mobile device