Version 9.5.6 includes:
• Blackboard - Log in to your Blackboard courses, access all your course materials, and engage in discussions with your class
• Email - Access your University email account
• My Schedule - Access your student timetable via Google calendars
• Library - Access the Library Catalogue, subject guides, referencing help and search
• Where is... - Find cafes, sports facilities, free PCs, cash points, disabled parking and more
• Maps - Find your location and search for specific buildings on and off campus
• Book a PC - Book a PC on either campus
• Exams / Results - The shuspace exams / results FAQs
• SportPAD - League fixtures and results
• Card top-up - Top up your SHUcard account and check your rewards
• Print - Release print jobs from your phone via your PaperCut account
• FAQ - comprehensive FAQs pulled from the Uni Student Portal, shuspace.
• Careers - Advice and guidance on employability
• Funding - Access the shuspace funding FAQ
• News: The latest headlines around campus
• Videos - SHU videos
• Contacts - A handy list of useful University phone numbers
Tags: how to setup coastline community college email, shugo.
The exams module is replaced with the results module, with a useful faq to ensure you are fully prepared whatever the outcome.
We also have included a link to the Sheffield Hallam SportPAD module, so you can check league fixtures and results.