Help your child LEARN TO READ with Sight Words for Kids. Base on the popular Dolch word list compiled by Edward William Dolch, PHD. We Feature all 220 Dolch Sight Words and 95 nouns. These words are found in most children's book and your child is expected to know most of them by the third grade. Many of the 220 Dolch words cannot be "sounded out" and have to be learned by "sight," that is memorized. The list is divided into grade levels. It includes pronouns, adjectives, adverbs, prepositions, conjunctions, and verbs. The basic list excludes nouns, which make up a separate 95 word list.
Check out the great features and customization the Sight Words for Kids has to offer.
• Word List Categories: Allows you to fully customize what words your child learns by word, and grade level.
• Advanced Settings: Will allow you to fully customize how your child sees and learns the words
• Child's Progress: allows to you view, track and edit your child's progress.
• Sentences: Features a full sentence for every word so your child can see and hear how the word is used in a sentence.
• Multi-Child support: designed for multiple users.
Initial setup: Please visit our blog spot for information about the initial setup.
This version is not optimized for Tablet screen sizes larger than 800X600.
Money Back Guarantee: Please buy with confidence. if you are not completely satisfied, we will refund your money .
Apps 4 Learning Team