Sign Language for Beginners: I
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Sign Language for Beginners: Introduction includes sections on signing fundamentals and three lessons with video demonstrations:
• Introduction to American Sign Language that describes the historical roots of signs, plus signs for common activities and animals.
• Fundamentals describes the difference between ASL and Sign English, the use of expressions in signing, and signing hand shapes.
• Lesson on "You and Me" teaches the basic vocabulary and phrases for expressing your emotions.
• Lesson on "Greetings" provides the common pleasantries and greetings you use every day.
• Lesson on "Questions" teaches both the vocabulary and grammar needed to ask questions in American Sign Language.
Sign Language for Beginners: Introduction also includes a searchable Signing Index which contains all the words covered in the lesson sections.
Tags: learning sign language for beginners, how to sign language flawless, sign language for beginners, asl for beginners.