10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
This app teaches about writing algebraic expressions, evaluating expressions, addition equations, subtraction equations, multiplication equations, division equations and two step equations.
Simple Equations App is for students from 4th to 8th grades. About180 problems on the above topics are included. Tutorial on each topic is included.
Simple Equations App Features
- Simple Equations is for students from 4th to 8th grades.
- There are about 180 equations at different levels to solve.
- If you are familiar with simple math like addition/ subtraction/ multiplication/ division then this app is for you.
- A Tutorial with examples on solving the equation is provided.
- This app will make student ready for algebra and helps in improving the critical thinking.
- This is a must app if you are preparing for any magnet/ gifted and talented exams.
• This app teaches about
- Variables, Constants, algebraic expressions
- Writing algebraic expressions
- Evaluating algebraic expressions
- Like Terms, Combining Like Terms
- Solving single step equations
- Solving two step equations.
2) General Features - These are common features on all apps from sarmacs.com:
The screens are designed for simplicity and easy navigation.
No display of ads on any screen.
No location tracking.
No offline notifications or messages.
We do not collect any information from the user.
We do not ask the user for any personal details like name, age etc.
We do not transmit any information on user.
We want to provide a very safe environment for kids to use our apps.
4) Apps from sarmacs.com
1) Simple Equations (4th - 8th Grades)
2) Simple Math (1st to 6 th Grades)
3) PEMDAS ( 3rd to 8th Grades)
4) Mean, Median And Mode ( 3rd to 7th Grades)
5) General Knowledge ( 3rd to 5th Grades)
6) Divisibility Rules (3rd - 7th Grades)
7) Pre-Algebra (3rd to 7th Grades)
8) Basic Facts – Math Puzzles (2nd - 7th)
9) Geometry ( 3rd to 7th Grades)
10) Kindergarten Math (Pre-K to 1st Grade)
11) Fractions (4th to 7th Grades)
12) 3rd Grade Math(3rd to 5th Grades))
13) Decimals (4th to 7th Grades)
Tags: writing algebra exdpressions android.
Recently changed in this version:
Added more sections like Expressions, Writing Expressions, Evaluating Expressions, Two Step equations.
Completely re-written the Tutorial section and added lots of examples and new items.