Smart Phonics (Level 2)
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By BLUEPIN
◆ Event! Provide a fun and interesting one unit for free.
◆ Smart Phonics is a five-level phonics series, especially developed for young EFL/ESL learners.
◆ Smart Phonics! initiates the path to English fluency with a systematic presentation of the alphabet, vowel combinations, and consonant blends. The full-color illustrations and vast assortment of activities in each unit of Smart Phonics allow the learners to develop their reading and writing skills. The fun chants following each unit will engage the learners’ interests while facilitating vocabulary acquisition. The app provides helpful pronunciations of the target letters and sounds, as well as activating computer-based learning skills.
- Easy and fun stories to review new sounds, letters, and words
- Activities to build listening, reading, and writing skills
- Fun rhyming chants following each unit for additional exposure
- Review units that include fun puzzles to solidify learning
1. Words: Using letter-pictures and sound patterns to associate target sounds and words.
2. Sound: Learning target sounds and words through various activities
3. Story: Funny stories help learners be more confident with reading.
4. Chant: Rhyming chants that are made up of target words help children interest the connection between sounds and letters.
5. Games: Learners have chances to review through various activities and puzzles.
◆ Universal app : can be used both in Phone and Pad with a single purchase.
◆ App inquiry : for payment error and problems pertaining to app (firstname.lastname@example.org)
◆◆Notice from Bluepin◆◆
Greetings! As the manager of Bluepin, I’d like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has shown interest and support to our apps.
Usually, customers post their inquiries regarding app usage in a form of a review, and our only means of responding to such an inquiry was replying to those review. However, due to technical problems in posting our responses or delay, customer support was not provided in a timely manner.
To better serve our customers, we have opened the Bluepin Customer Support Center to process our customer inquiries as quickly and efficiently as possible. Please contact email@example.com for inquiries and problems pertaining to apps. When contacting customer support, please read the following for quicker response to your inquiry.
(1) Contacting customer support by phone
-To send an inquiry from your device, go to your phone app’s info and select firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) Contacting customer support by internet
- For online inquiry, please include store of purchase, name of purchased app, device in use, and the OS version for faster response.
Fixed unintentionally deleting contents by memory cleaning application