Space Jigsaw Puzzle
5,000 - 10,000 downloads
- great for kids
- Good design
- Too simple, not new
+ By Wombi
Let your kid solve the puzzles and discover new planets
In Space Jigsaw Puzzle, you will access to eight different puzzle games inspired by the outer space. The objective is to put the pieces in their correct positions by dragging them with the finger and finally complete the image.
There are three levels of difficulty and the app is available in several languages so the kid can begin to learn the planet names in different languages like: English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch and many others. This is a fairly simple game, just a fun puzzle for kids, but the graphics are somehow really good and the controls are smooth.
Wombi is the developer of Space Jigsaw Puzzle, a fun game for kids to play by themselves or with their parents, a new way of discovering planets and getting to know the outer space.
In the Big Space Jigsaw Puzzle you get eight different jigsaw puzzles with motives of space. It’s fun, educational and easy to use for children of all ages! The pieces are easily put in place by dragging them with your finger, and you can switch between an easy, medium and difficult level. Get it now, and take a trip to the outer space!
The Big Space Jigsaw Puzzle offers:
- Eight different motives of space.
- Ability to choose between an easy, intermediate and difficult level.
- A simple and obvious interface makes the app easy for everyone to use.
- Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Portuguese, Russian and Italian.
- An app for children completely free from advertising and in-app purchases.
Wombi creates fun and educational apps for kids! Check out our other apps on www.wombiapps.com!
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.