SQL/DB Interview Questions
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Programmerworld
This app is unique in that it helps you master the most commonly asked questions, instilling you with the confidence that you need to endure the most difficult of interviews. Application covers all Common questions and also questions specific to any particular database.
If you want to buy the source Code contact us on email@example.com
1. 164 questions that prepare you for any type of interview.
2. Provide an option for user to practice his/her own answers as your application will present your with question. User can think of his answer then compare how his answer is different from our answer.
3. Interview Questions has been categories for ease of use.
4. Check out common question then check specific question related to the dabase of your choice.
Q. ) What is the difference between TRUNCATE and DELETE commands?
Ans: Both will result in deleting all the rows in the table .TRUNCATE call cannot be rolled back as it is a DDL command and all memory space for that table is released back to the server. TRUNCATE is much faster.Whereas DELETE call is an DML command and can be rolled back.
Q.) What is a candidate key?
Ans : A table may have more than one combination of columns that could uniquely identify the rows in a table; each combination is a candidate key.
- Optimize Reduce app size by 200 kb
-- Updated for New version of Android
-- Drop support for Android 2.1 and 2.2 [Blame Google they does not support play services on those platform]
-- Performance Improvement
-- Fixed the issue of App Crash in latest version of android while changing the orientation of the phone. This issue was bugging us for some time. Finally we are able to fix it.
-1.0.2 : Bugs Fixed