SSAT and ISEE Math Lite
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Webrich Software
**NOTE: This is a lite version where in only few topics are available. All the remaining locked topics will be unlocked on buying the full version from within this lite version. It will be a one time purchase to unlock ALL the locked items in one go.
This app covers 43 topics. Each topic has quick revision notes. Questions are similar to the ones asked in SSAT or ISEE tests. They vary in difficulty levels ranging from 1 to 10.
These are categorized as follows.
• Number Facts
1. Place Value
3. Number Knowledge
4. Factors and Multiples
5. Number Sequences and Patterns
7. Percentages, Decimals and Fractions
8. Scientific Notation
9. The Number Line
10. GCF and LCM
11. Exponents of 10
• Using Numbers
12. Addition and Subtraction
15. Adding & Subtracting Fractions
16. Multiplying and Dividing Fractions
17. Using Percents
18. Mixed calculations
• Data Handling
21. Mean, Median, Mode and Range
22. Bar Graphs and Histograms
23. Line Graphs
25. Circle Graphs
26. Quartiles and Box Plots
27. Scatter Plots
28. Frequency Tables and Stem and Leaf Plots
32. 2D Shapes
36. Properties of 3D Shapes
37. Surface Areas and Nets of 3D Shapes
38. Volumes of 3D Shapes
41. Coordinate Geometry
42. Customary Units
43. Metric Units and Conversion
DETAILED TEST RESULTS
On the completion of each test the user is given a summary of questions answered correctly, incorrectly and skipped along with the time taken on each question. Every question can be reviewed and all questions have an explanation of the answer.
An interactive pie chart displays current progress for each topic. You can touch the different color slices of the pie and choose if you wish to answer only incorrectly answered questions, unattempted or correctly answered questions. This feature is very useful to achieve 100% score in each topic.
After you have practiced all types of questions, you can take a Mock Test with 50 questions. The Mock Test has questions selected randomly from each topic. Scores for the mock tests taken in the past are displayed in a bar chart. This is a great way to track how you are progressing in mock tests. There is no limit on how many mock tests you can take.
• Covers all 43 commonly found types of questions.
• 1125 multiple-choice questions.
• Explanation with every question.
• Option to choose the number of questions to test.
• Progress meter helps to track progress, topic wise and mock test wise.
• Ability to re-attempt only the questions you get wrong or correct or never attempted
• Option to choose reset the progress and start from scratch.
Keywords :- mathematics,ssat,testbank,revise,algebra,geometry,stats,prep,practice, mock, test, papers, entrance, guide, material, math, notes, practice, revision
Tags: ssat maths.