St Monica's Primary School Wod
by: App Budgie • 2
At St Monica's we are trying build our communication to all in our
community, and we believe this app will help!
Stay connected to St Monica's Primary School from where ever you are via your phone.
Keep up to date with all the latest news, events.
Ring or email us with the push of a button.
Newsletter: View our latest newsletters.
Tuckshop: Can't find your tuck shop menu, don't worry get it directly from your phone.
Calendar: Stay up to date on upcoming events and functions. Don't miss your child's Assembly again.
At St. Monica's we pride ourselves on our motto, 'Love to Learn, Learn To Love'. At St. Monica's we will strive to support your efforts to provide a challenging and enjoyable Catholic learning environment for your child.
We are committed to:
* An inclusive and supportive learning envirnonment.
* Developing relationships with individuals, families and the wider community.
* 21st Century teaching and learning, developing new and contemporary learning spaces.
* the use of individual laptops for Year 5/6 students, comprehensive ICT provision throughout the school and play based learning for Prep students.
* an emphasis on self directed learning.
* Our Making Jesus Real and Let's Get Together programs.
* Providing arts, sustainability education, Bluearth sports program,
Auslan/ French language programs, camps/excursions and before school, after school and vacation care.