TAKE YOUR STUDIES ON THE GO WITH STRAIGHTACE!
What if your middle schooler could improve his scores by playing on a smartphone or tablet in as little as 15 minutes a day? StraightAce is here to make it happen! With the StraightAce learning system, middle school students can learn and practice different math and English topics anytime, anywhere on your smartphone or tablet. We’re putting the fun back into learning, with fun characters like zombies to help students play their way to better grades.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* COMPREHENSIVE COURSES in “Math” and “English: Grammar and Vocabulary”
* COMMON CORE STATE STANDARDS curriculum-aligned content
* 150 TOPICS in each grade (6th, 7th and 8th)
* CONCISE LESSONS are easy to understand and reinforce what’s being covered at school
* REVIEW QUIZZES help master concepts and put into practice what you've just learned
* HINTS are available for each question to help if you get stuck
* STEP-BY-STEP EXPLANATIONS for every question
* FLASHCARD view of the previous day's topic to solidify the lesson
* ASK parents for help by messaging from the app to the online dashboard
* WIN TROPHIES for fully completed topics and exchange them for incentives
* INCENTIVES unlock new backgrounds, avatars and more!
* ONLINE DASHBOARD for parents to track their child's progress
SIGN UP NOW FOR STRAIGHTACE SERVICE:
StraightAce is available on our website at www.straightace.com. Subscription prices for the service start from $14.99 per month.
Try StraightAce and start boosting your child's scores today!
Note: Your device must be connected to the Internet to successfully log in to the app when you use it for the first time. For results to appear on the online dashboard, the device must also be periodically connected to the Internet.
HELP FOR U.S. STUDENTS FROM A FAMOUS NAME IN JAPAN:
StraightAce was developed by Benesse, a worldwide leader in education. Benesse is the leading education company in Japan, and the third largest education company in the world. With proven methods and quality products, Benesse is a long-trusted name in the global education industry, with 1 in 5 children in Japan currently using a Benesse product.
DEVELOPMENTAL YEARS TARGETED:
Skills developed during the middle school years are key for succeeding in high school, college, and beyond. That’s why StraightAce keeps middle schoolers engaged with their studies by making learning fun and easier to fit into the day. As students learn and answer questions correctly, they earn virtual stars that are exchangeable for in-game rewards. Such features embrace the current popular tech trend of gamification.
Every grade level is also aligned with the Common Core State Standards, ensuring that StraightAce students learn the content that they need in school.Plus, with content accessible through a mobile app, the material goes with students wherever they are, so they can be learning even when they’re away from their textbooks.
DESIGNED TO KEEP PARENTS IN THE LOOP:
As an added benefit, our exclusive StraightAce Link online dashboard helps you track your child’s progress. As children complete each daily set of math problems, you can monitor and applaud your child's success from anywhere.
WHAT KIDS ARE SAYING ABOUT STRAIGHTACE:
- "I thought it was fun, because in school they were giving me the same problems. We were doing it the next day and I already had it on (my iPhone). It helped me." — Richard, 13
- "I read the explanations that showed me how [to solve the math problems], so then the next time I knew I could do it." — Matthew, 13
WHAT PARENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT STRAIGHTACE:
- "(My daughter) was more focused on what she felt she was achieving. (StraightAce) is clear, it’s fast, it cuts time from taking a book and reading through everything on your own." — Maria, mother of a 6th grader
Recently changed in this version:
* Improvements to animations and text.
* Brand new Messaging section.
* Implemented various small bugfixes and UI improvements.
* Fixed background error on All Topics list.
* Removed unused set timezone permission.