Structure of antibodyAdd this app to your lists
+ By Designmate
‘Structure of antibody’ is especially designed for students of ‘Secondary School’.
‘Structure of antibody’ enlightens the user on:
• Molecular details of antibody
• Light chains and heavy chains
• Disulphide bonds between the chains
• Variable and constant regions
• Mode of action of antibodies
‘Structure of antibody’ features:
• Highly informative HD video with 3D graphics
• Supportive text matching the narrative
• Formative multiple choice quiz
• Important weblinks
• Excellent quality image
• Definitions of technical terms using words and images
Download the app now and enhance your knowledge effortlessly!
Eureka.in apps are created by Designmate (I) Pvt. Ltd., a leading e-learning company that pioneers in the use of graphics, animation and simulations to simplify concepts in General Science, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. For more information, please visit www.designmate.com
Note: The cost of the app is for one year. You would be required to renew after one year.
3d animation,k12 education,animated video,e learning,quiz,secondary,high,school,designmate
By downloading this Application (“app”) or the digital content, you are accepting the terms and conditions mentioned in this End User License Agreement