Structure of neuron
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Designmate
‘Structure of neuron’ has been visualized to meet the curriculum demands of ‘High School’ Biology learners.
The comprehensive app explains at length
• Axon, cyton and dendrites
• Nissl bodies and neurofibrils
• Structure of Schwann cells
• Structure of axon hillock
• Myelin sheath and Nodes of Ranvier
• Details on terminal boutons
• Structure of neuroglial cell
‘Structure of neuron’ comprises the following modules:
• Captivating 3D graphics in HD animation video
• Relevant text matching the narrative
• Multiple choice quiz
• Important weblinks
• Well-crafted image of excellent quality
• Definitions of technical terms using words and images
Download the app now and enhance your knowledge as well as grades!
Eureka.in apps are created by Designmate (I) Pvt. Ltd., a leading e-learning company that pioneers in the use of graphics, animation and simulations to simplify concepts in General Science, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. For more information, please visit www.designmate.com
Note: The cost of the app is for one year. You would be required to renew after one year.
Keywords: 3d,brain,human,anatomy,nervous,medical,education,cyton,dendrite,myelin,biology,eureka.in,science,3d animation,k12 education,animated video,e learning,quiz,secondary,high,school,designmate