Subject World is a dynamic tool that allows students to reflect upon their performance across their chosen subjects. It is a tool designed by a teacher to meet the needs of all students.
Subject World allows the following:
1) Create a subject list - inc. Tutor
2) Enter half termly assessments for each subject
3) Add targets for each subject or triumphs from activities you have been involved in
3) Compare performance across different years using the graph tool for each subject
4) Create revision cards
5) Revise from your cards, your class's cards or from those that are in the same year as you
6) Create and share mind maps
7) Take part in a mini whiteboard/ keypad style/ fastest finger feedback session. Complete skills sheets (RAG) to identify strengths and areas to develop. Complete gap analysis sheets set up by your teachers.
8) Manage important dates - exam dates, essay deadlines,...
9) Homework planner
10) Create a revision schedule
11) View a performance overview
12) View interesting facts
14) Share useful website links
15) Earn shields/points the more you use different features of Subject World
This tool is complimented by the Teacher Edition and allows staff to access specific student data. Staff need to contact developer to set up a school's contract for data protection.
An email address is required only for the purpose of setting up a new account. Your email address will not be used there after. A password is emailed to your chosen email address for security purposes. You will then be able to change your password within the app.