100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Great UI
- It could be a little more intuitive
+ By Hillman Works
An effective way to memorize all that that you just can't get in your head
One of the most annoying things to do when you're studying is to learn something by memory. Now there's a tool to make that process easier. With SuperCard Flashcards you can create your own flashcards and take personalized quizzes to learn all those german verbs or all those math equations that you just can't get in your head.
The apps does what it's supposed to do, and it does in a great user interface: simple, elegant and effective.
The design is great, it's elegant and it's not plain as we're used to in this kind of apps. It does what it says it does, and in a quick and effective way. You have 3 quiz modes and all three of them are different enough to suit your needs.
The app is totally free and with ads, but while I was testing it I didn't see any ads at all! You have also the option to disable them for 2 days.
It could be a little more intuitive. There are some things that I just don't understand how they work; for example the "Flashcard Exchange" option.
All in all, it's a great app if you like to memorize things with a flashcard system.
Ways to create your flash cards:
- Login to Quizlet to import your private Quizlet sets!
- Import publicly listed Flashcard Exchange card sets!
- Import publicly listed Quizlet card sets!
- Create image flash cards from folders of images on your SD card
- Create text flash cards from text files on your SD card (.csv)
- Create image flash cards by taking a picture, or by selecting an image from your gallery
- Create image flash cards by drawing a picture on the screen
- Create text flash cards one at a time by typing in the question and answer
- Multiple Choice - 4 answers are shown, you try to choose the correct one
- Honor System - Think of the answer first, then indicate whether or not you got it right
- Exact Text - Type in the answer. Only and exact match will pass!
- Normal - All the cards in the card pack are shown in random order. Save your place or stop at any time to review how you did
- Endless - The cards you have the hardest time with are shown to your more often to help you memorize them.
You can also swap the question and answer for text cards during the quiz (randomly or not).
- FIxed bug where if you didn't have any card packs, you couldn't add another one! Sorry!
- FIxed bug where importing an exported .sc file would do nothing. It should actually work now! Yay! Thanks to everyone who contacted me and helped me find the root of the problem.
- Added a floating action button (partial Material Design conversion) for adding new card packs and new cards to a card pack.
More updates will be coming in the future!
Sucks, deleted all my cards and got a zero on this assignment. Sucks. I don't advise that you use this. Ever. SuperCard, I would like my cards back
There were a few bugs that needed to be fixed, but overall a pretty good app to help you study. Helped a lot!
The best app that can make you study
I like the simple interface and design, and I love the fact that it's not a "click this button if you know, this button if you don't" sort of app. The one thing I would love to see, improvement-wise, is to have the ability to apply bold - ideally, I'd love to be able to display a whole sentence with the target word in question in bold.
Does what it says, and does it well. Great interface for phones and tablets, material design-esque UI, Fluid animations and transitions, and just really easy to use interface in general. I use this app to study for tests and quizzes. 10-30 mins of constant review and I feel very confident in my studies. 6/5 stars for this guys. If you need to study for anything, pick this app up guys.
Since the new patch, my cards keep appearing and disappearing. It was a good app until recently. I remade new cards, and they still disappear and reappear.