SurfBalance Kid-Safe Browser
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
NOTE - If your device does not have built in app controls (many do not), you will also need to install a utility such as Smart AppLock(free) to prevent unauthorized use of the built in browser.
SurfBalance helps parents guide young web users by providing a catalog of over 1000 kid-friendly website links, which parents can add to or modify. SurfBalance tracks and displays total SurfBalance usage and SurfBalance browser usage by category, so kids gain a sense of how they are spending their time vs adjustable daily and weekly time limits.
Parents can choose from 3 different site filter levels to match the maturity of the users. When users try to visit a site which is blocked, they can request permission to review the blocked site. Parents can review these site visit requests and decide whether to allow the site or continue blocking. Parents can opt to receive FREE daily or weekly email reports of your child's browsing activity by category and most used sites.
• Full-screen safe kids browser provides a more immersive, fun experience for users
• Real-time usage tracking and display of time spent by category and time spent vs daily and weekly limits helps young users build self discipline
• Select 3 different catalog views of up to 1000 kid-friendly website links organized by category to help users avoid random browsing
• Set limits on total SurfBalance use time per day and total SurfBalance use time per week
• Select from 3 different web filter levels to match the user's maturity. Safe search feature blocks unwanted web search results
• Ensure filtering or blocking of specific sites through Allow and Block lists
• Block website forms (i.e most logins, info submission) and phone number autodial links
• Daily or weekly usage reports delivered by email showing your child's time spent by category and top sites by time (NO SUBSCRIPTION FEE OR WEBSITE REGISTRATION REQUIRED)
• Parental mode provides easy setup of filters, review of browsed sites and permission requests to visit blocked sites
Tags: education browser.com, free kid safe browser, kid safe browser, funamo vs mobicip, compare mobicip to funamo, child safe browser, kid safe internet browser fior, kids surf safe browse, kid safe browsers, kid web browser.
• Now compatible with more tablet models
• Improved usage timer & report accuracy
• Catalog update