10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By University of Sydney
Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Act as an AccountAuthenticator.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Manage the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Read your calendar data.
- - android.permission.READ_CALL_LOG
- - Read your contact data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Write, but not read unless allowed by another permission, your calendar data.
- - android.permission.WRITE_CALL_LOG
- - Write, but not read unless allowed by another permission, your contacts data.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - com.android.launcher.permission.INSTALL_SHORTCUT
- - com.android.launcher.permission.UNINSTALL_SHORTCUT
- - com.blackboard.android.central.sydney_au.permission.MAPS_RECEIVE
- - com.blackboard.android.learn.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
- - com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES
Displaying 3 of 22 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 1.1 released on October 06, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on August 09, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000 downloads level reached on January 27, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on August 03, 2012.
- NewFirst appearance on July 27, 2012.
Displaying 4 of 5 - show all
Users who installed this also installed