Simple to use, multi timetable browser for teachers.
This version of "Timetable Browser" is designed to help teachers remember their classes, tasks and simplified for their needs.
Each note can have a reminder or alarm assigned. There are lots of options: 15 minutes, 1 hour, week, before lesson as well as in the evening of the day before or morning in the the activity day. Alarms can be set on the particular time or on daily basis including working days only and can be integrated with Google calendar.
You can browse a few timetable at the same time for instance each family member timetable.
Widgets will help you to be updated with your previous, current & next activity or the most recent activities of your family members. Be informed just from your home phone screen & optionally by notification sounds when your recent activities are updated. Now each widget can control silent or vibrate only mode during classes, activities.
- alarms integrated with Google calendar,
- widgets with previous, current & next activity controlling phone silence or vibrate mode during classes,
- free online archive account at http://www.school-timetable.eu/timetables/login (with internet access mode to archived timetables)
- integrated with Google speach recognition engine,
- subjects, lessons etc. dictionaries.
- integrated with mobile applications: Student Timetable Helper & Parent Timetable Helper
- easy switching between school & private modes
- sending & receiving notification about teachers substitutions, school announcements, student homeworks
- access online to teachers substitutions, announcements, student homeworks at www.school-timetable.eu
- transparent widgets with progress bar
To use new school mode features you need turn on "School Mode" in menu "Preferences". While doing it you will be switched to log into new school account. The "School mode" can use different account from the private mode. At login page you can reuse your private archive account or create a new one for this mode.
Now you will be switched again to "Preferences" page to select your timetable and credentials. If you just created new account before selecting own timetable you need to save one on the server by using "Archive/Put into archive" while browsing timetable.
For many teachers in the school each one can share the same "School mode" account and own timetable accessed by password. While saving a timetable by a teacher, classes are appended to existing courses/student bodies and new courses/student bodies are created if not yet existed.
In any time any teacher can block/unblock adding new teachers or registering new students/parents.
Also teachers, students & parents can access their timetables/school messages/homeworks online by logging into http://www.school-timetable.eu/timetables/android_login
You do not have to create the account at website because it is for timetabling purposes rather than for browsing. For browsing and notifications the android accounts created by mobile devices are used.
For private use you can use also "Smart Timetable Planner 3.0" (market://details?id=eu.schooltimetable.android.planner) which is modernised version of this application. Discover the new features.
To migrate you can simply store your timetables to server archive and reload them in the new planner because the server archive is shared among the applications.
Please keep e-mailing me with any questions or feedback!
Localized to German, Chinese, Polish, French, Spanish, English, Russian
Tags: piano di lezione , teacher students time table , teacher timetable helper , applicazioni per insegnanti , teacher time table , teachers timetable , plan de leccion gratis , maestros que den clases de , free teacher timetable helper apk