TEDMED Connect is an easy-to-use mobile application that facilitates easy communication between On-site Delegates, Off-site Delegates participating via TEDMEDLive, Speakers, TEDMED administrators and event organizers.
· It allows the 1,200+ onsite Delegate in the Kennedy Center and thousands of offsite Delegates participating via TEDMEDLive to connect “live” to the Speakers on the TEDMED stage.
· Contains the up to the minute TEDMED schedule including a handy “What’s ON Now” feature.
· Delegates can use the app to direct questions to the speakers or transmit comments to them in real-time, while they are speaking on the stage.
· Onsite Delegates can connect with each other through the app’s messaging interface.
· Delegates in the Kennedy Center and nationwide can also use the app to participate in live polls and games that are part of the TEDMED gathering.
· Delegates can request a follow-up “Science Kit” from the speakers using the app.
· Users can connect to Facebook and Twitter
· Delegates can use TEDMED Connect to learn more about the Great Challenges of health and medicine (via a web link) and to vote for the 20 Challenges that will be the community’s focus for the coming year.
from 16 reviews