- This is an unofficial game guide walkthrough of the game;
- All content in this app is from gamepressure.com
- We do not own 'Test Drive Unlimited' nor we are associated with it;
- The copyrighted material in this app is allowed by the COPYRIGHT LAW: FAIR USE;
- All trademarks, logos, and images are property of their respective and rightful owners;
- Any content will be removed if asked by the legal owners.
This is not a game, but only a guide to play the game and it needs an internet connection to work.
This guide is not authorized or created by the authors or legal representatives of the game guide for which this guide was made for. This application complies with US Copyright law guidelines of "fair use". If you feel there is a direct copyright or trademark violation that doesn't follow within the "fair use" guidelines please contact us (by email email@example.com) to discuss.
There is a problem recorded with Test Drive Unlimited game. When the user starts it, it freezes and after a while crashes with an error message. You have to follow the steps given here to solve this issue.
1. Turn off background applications
2. Resolve the Registry Issues
3. Modify NVDIA Drive Files
4. Modify the Registry Keys
5. Update your Drivers
6. Clean System Junk
Turn Off Background Applications
Non vital applications running in the background may result in suddent Test Drive Unlimited crash. Close all the applications that are running in the background. It may be possible that some of them are using high memory and thus causing the problem.
Resolve the Registry Issues
To fix the problem you have to modify the registry using a Registry Cleaner program that is bundled with System Utilities software.
Modify NVDIA Drive Files
For NVDIA users, modify the NVDIA Driver files for fixing Test Drive Unlimited crash. The instructions are as follows:
1. Open My Computer.
2. Double click to open below directory:
3. Copy the file nvlddmkm.sys to your desktop temporarily.
4. Double click to open below directory:
5. Rename the file nvlddmkm.sys as nvlddmkm.sys.old
6. Click Start button.
7. Type Command Prompt in the Search box.
8. Right click it and select Run as Administrator.
9. Type the following commands one by one in the Command Prompt window: