Test Verbal Reasoning
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By JMT Apps - building the best apps & games
★ TOP 100 EDUCATION APPS WORLDWIDE
Test Verbal Reasoning helps in improving problem-solving skills by focusing on Logical Reasoning Questions. Test Verbal Reasoning will help you succeed your exam.
Test Verbal Reasoning will help you for the following exams:
• MBA, CAT, Hotel Management
• SAT, LSAT, GRE
• HR Test
"This is a must app if you want to succeed in your next verbal test" - studenthelpforum.com
"I just got perfect app to test myself. It starts with easy questions and gradually difficulty increases!" - Mani
"Very addictive app! Helpful to succeed in my upcoming test! Thanks!" - Anne
"Great app if you need to work on your verbal test. You can learn a lot of useful tricks to succeed" - Tory
• 1,200+ questions that prepare you for any type of Verbal Reasoning paper, Exam and Tests.
• The application will help you prepare for Exam/test while traveling or during Lunch time. The application does not require Internet connection.
• Provide an option for users to practice his/her own answers as your application will present you with a question. User can think of his answer then compare how his answer is different from our answer.
• Specific categories for an easier user experience.
• Comprehensive coverage of topics with a large number of illustrative examples.
• The application allows the user to Share Quotes with other peoples and friends using Facebook, email, SMS, twitter etc.
Categories of Test Verbal Reasoning:
• Spotting Errors
• Selecting Words
• Ordering of Words
• Completing Statements
• Idioms and Phrases
• Verbal Analogies
• Synonyms II
• Sentence Correction
• Ordering of Sentences
• Change of Voice
• Antonyms II
If you would like the premium version without ads, download Verbal Reasoning Adfree: http://bit.ly/TyGCDj
You can also download Logical Reasoning for logical tests, a great complement of Verbal Reasoning for your upcoming exams: http://bit.ly/Z6cplx
If you have any question or you would like to report an issue, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the following questions choose the word which is the exact OPPOSITE of the given words.
Answer: Option C
Answer: Option A
Tags: test, test preparation, admissions, exam, admissions test, logical reasoning, logical test, logical tests, MBA, GMAT, SAT, LSAT, GRE, CAT, Hotel Management, College entrance, verbal, words, synonyms, antonyms
Tags: test de razonamiento verbal, raisonnement verbal, libros de razonamiento verbal para gratis, razonamiento verbal, libros de raz verbal para descargar, test razonamiento verbal, reasoning questions for bank exams, libros de razonamiento verbal gratis, jogos de raciocinio verbal, ejercic de razonamiento verbal gratis.