★ TOP TEST PREPARATION APPS
★ TOP 100 EDUCATION APPS WORLDWIDE
Test Verbal Reasoning helps in improving problem-solving skills by focusing on Logical Reasoning Questions. Test Verbal Reasoning will help you succeed your exam.
Test Verbal Reasoning will help you for the following exams:
• MBA, CAT, Hotel Management
• SAT, LSAT, GRE
• HR Test
"This is a must app if you want to succeed in your next verbal test" - studenthelpforum.com
"I just got perfect app to test myself. It starts with easy questions and gradually difficulty increases!" - Mani
"Very addictive app! Helpful to succeed in my upcoming test! Thanks!" - Anne
"Great app if you need to work on your verbal test. You can learn a lot of useful tricks to succeed" - Tory
• 1,200+ questions that prepare you for any type of Verbal Reasoning paper, Exam and Tests.
• The application will help you prepare for Exam/test while traveling or during Lunch time. The application does not require Internet connection.
• Provide an option for users to practice his/her own answers as your application will present you with a question. User can think of his answer then compare how his answer is different from our answer.
• Specific categories for an easier user experience.
• Comprehensive coverage of topics with a large number of illustrative examples.
• The application allows the user to Share Quotes with other peoples and friends using Facebook, email, SMS, twitter etc.
Categories of Test Verbal Reasoning:
• Spotting Errors
• Selecting Words
• Ordering of Words
• Completing Statements
• Idioms and Phrases
• Verbal Analogies
• Synonyms II
• Sentence Correction
• Ordering of Sentences
• Change of Voice
• Antonyms II
If you would like the premium version without ads, download Verbal Reasoning Adfree: http://bit.ly/TyGCDj
You can also download Logical Reasoning for logical tests, a great complement of Verbal Reasoning for your upcoming exams: http://bit.ly/Z6cplx
If you have any question or you would like to report an issue, please send us an email: email@example.com
In the following questions choose the word which is the exact OPPOSITE of the given words.
Answer: Option C
Answer: Option A
Tags: test, test preparation, admissions, exam, admissions test, logical reasoning, logical test, logical tests, MBA, GMAT, SAT, LSAT, GRE, CAT, Hotel Management, College entrance, verbal, words, synonyms, antonyms
Tags: test de razonamiento verbal , raisonnement verbal , libros de razonamiento verbal para gratis , razonamiento verbal , libros de raz verbal para descargar , test razonamiento verbal , reasoning questions for bank exams , libros de razonamiento verbal gratis , jogos de raciocinio verbal