Changelog and permissions
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Create mock locations for testing purposes.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Delete packages.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Install packages.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_CALL_LOG
- - Read your contact data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - android.permission.WRITE_CALL_LOG
- - Write, but not read unless allowed by another permission, your contacts data.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
Displaying 3 of 14 - show all
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on March 3, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50 downloads level reached on December 27, 2011.
- NewFirst appearance on October 3, 2011.
Users who installed this also installed