Features and Benefits
- Support for most Android smartphones currently in use, even "last year’s model".
- As easy as a stopwatch for the first-time user, with many conveniences for the regular user.
- Fast timing changes between each speech, with help from intelligent auto-adjustments.
- No typing required during the meeting or contest; can set up a timer for each speaker in advance.
- Progress bar and optional indicators for 30-second grace limits.
- Eyes-free operation with vibration signals and stop control.
- Handy timing report, with auto-reset between meetings, that can be exported to an SD Card.
- Developed by a designer, not designed by a developer.
- An open source project; contribute your native language translation and suggestions for improvements.
- NO ADS -- free for all TM members to use!
- Not an official product of Toastmasters International®.
1.2: (for Android 2.1 and up)
- Can now drag timer list items to quickly reorder them
- Improved landscape layout and images on higher resolution displays
1.1: (for Android 1.5 and up)
- Improved landscape layout on larger displays
- Color indicators on time override buttons
- Revised timestone markers, including grace time
- New setting for hiding timer while running
- New 'About Timer4TM' includes link to support site