Times Tables Classroom
1 - 5 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
This version concentrates on bringing mathematical applications to the classroom. Times table practice is a standard exercise in school and this app aims to make the process easier by challenging the students, monitoring their individual progress and providing immediate feedback on their answers.
- Children's times table challenges
- Multiplication and division
- Up to 30 players allowed, ideal for classroom use
- 30 challenge levels to complete
- Timer counts down from 3 minutes
- Progress wheels indicate how many challenges are complete for each player
- Progress of each player displayed from Beginner to Master
- Practice screen for all tables up to the 20x table
- Practice screen times the player and stores the best times in a Top 5 Score Board with their names
- For use with hardware keyboards and soft/virtual keyboards
- Straight forward presentation, no gimmicks
- No advertising
- No hidden costs
First publication of 30 times table challenges for school children.
Includes practice screens.
1.1 : Re-display challenge results if player touches screen
1.2 : Correct issue with completing challenges on Samsung devices with virtual keyboard
1.3 : Small improvements to some screen objects
1.4 : Improved error checking for player names
1.5 : Adapting app for use with Android 4.4. Player now needs to touch in input box to get started
1.7 : Improved error checking for player names