Famigo creates a one-stop shop for families and educators searching for the best educational content available. From apps and games to videos and web browsing, Famigo does the work for you by bringing kid-safe, relevant content to your Apple devices.
Famigo uploads new content daily and provides optional locking and safety features for parents to filter through available educational applications in one space. New apps are added each month and videos are added daily, including favorites like Shrek, Yo Gabba Gabba!, Strawberry Shortcake, and How To Train Your Dragon 2.
Famigo promotes early childhood education and finds the best games for tablets and the best apps for phones. Famigo also provides social emotional learning and special needs apps.
More than $20 worth of new apps are added each month for only $4.99 - including favorites.
Famigo has over a thousand video channels like Frozen, Sofia the First and Doc McStuffins. Famigo ad blocker blocks ads and in-app purchases.
1) Free –Use for free for a child lock that keeps your child in one place with limited free games for toddlers, free videos, and free websites
2) Basic Subscription ($0.99/mo): New videos for toddlers daily, an educational kid-safe web browser, optional security features. Users can bring apps they already have on their device, like Netflix, into Famigo for safer play space.
3) Plus Subscription ($4.99/mo): All Basic features + *$20 worth of free apps for toddlers and kids* delivered to your device monthly. Parents can create user profiles, can use parental controls to monitor game time, set limits and block certain apps
4) BEST VALUE: Annual Subscription at 50% savings $30/year.
Plus Subscription ($4.99/mo):
- $20 worth of apps for toddlers and kids available to download FREE each month
-New content added daily: educational videos, and games.
- Famigo TV: Hundreds of hours of your kid’s favorite TV shows, clips, and more. A kid and toddler video player that includes hundreds of ad-free educational videos, have been handpicked by the Famigo team in order to insure they’re age-appropriate, educational, and fun!
- Wowzer: A safer web browser with educational websites keeps kids away from ads or navigating away from approved sites
- Parental Controls: Famigo creates a kid-friendly space on phones and tablets with optional security features. Famigo blocks ads and allows parents to control the apps their child uses
Basic Subscription ($0.99/mo):
-New content daily: Famigo delivers new educational kid videos and kid-friendly web content to your mobile device daily. All of your kid’s mobile entertainment needs are together in one place so Famigo is the last app you’ll ever need.
Free: Use Famigo for free to utilize limited content and optional child lock before you buy.
“For me, the Famigo app is essential. I've used it for a long time and it does an excellent job providing a safe environment for my grandson to enjoy game play on my device without unwanted ads, unauthorized purchases, intrusions from social media, etc.” –Rosalyn L. Martin, Famigo User
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR USERS:
*Famigo now supports General Motors Connected Cars with 4G LTE access.*
- Kid mode, parent mode and drive mode give you a safe kids place wherever you go.
- Use Famigo without creating an account to use on up to five devices.
-Please be aware that using Famigo in conjunction with another third party app launcher (e.g. Apex) may interfere with the performance of your device.
*When security is enabled, this app blocks in-app purchases for your child’s safety*
In-app purchases can still be seen, but children cannot make purchases inside Famigo without parental permission. Parents have the ability to create user profiles based on age, track app usage, block access to apps that use social media, and select which apps can use the internet.
Having trouble? Check out our FAQs or contact customer support: http://www.famigo.com/support
Tags: kids launcher , kid launcher , famigo sandbox apk , famigo , laucher for kids , sandbox kid lock , kid sandbox , famigo sandbox
from 2.728 reviews