Transformation of Energy
5 - 10 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Designmate
The app reinforces the concept through these illustrations:
• Fossil fuels are burnt to run industries or automobiles; chemical energy stored in them gets transformed into heat and light.
• In a hydroelectric power plant, the gravitational potential energy of water, stored in a dam, gets converted into kinetic energy of flowing water, which is transferred to the moving turbines, which eventually gets transformed into electrical energy.
Features of the app includes
• A textual format of the visual content
• A comprehensive glossary of key-terms
• Access to relevant web pages as links
• An interactive quiz for evaluation
• A section of images capturing the entire learning in a nutshell
Eureka.in Physics apps are created by Designmate(I) Pvt. Ltd., a leading e-learning company that pioneers in the use of graphics, animation and simulations to simplify concepts in General science, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. For more information, please visit www.designmate.com
At Designmate, we engage students in exciting learning processes through tools that cover complex concepts in ways that are easy to understand.
Content Level: High school
Note: The cost of the app is for one year. You would be required to renew after one year.
By downloading this Application (“app”) or the digital content, you are accepting the terms and conditions mentioned in this End User License Agreement