Tsetsen dictionary Jap-Mon
by: Ficus Green LLC • 0
Tsetsen Japanese → Mongolian dictionary is first offline dictionary with more than 20,000 words. Delden dictionary was renamed as Tsetsen dictionary and the performance was improved with many new functions from 1st of August 2013.
* Search for “tsetsen” and download Japanese → Mongolian or Mongolian→ Japanese and more in the near future. Recommended app for people who are visiting, studying and living in Japan.
3. Carefully translated list of common words
4. No internet connection required
5. Search history
6. Favourite words
7. Add words on your own which can be searched through search engine
8. No adverts or annoying popups
If you are familiar with japanese and mongolian alphabet and if you can read in both language it is the only app you searched for.
Click [download] and get started right away!
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android Market. For comments and suggestions please contact us on http://www.facebook.com/tsetsentoli . We love getting feedback from users of our apps.