UB Mobile (Univ. at Buffalo)
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
• SEARCH THE UB WEB: Find the UB websites and resources using our UB Google Search!
• FIND PEOPLE: Locate faculty and staff contact information, or look up student email addresses.
• FIND DEPARTMENTS: Locate specific departments on UB’s three campuses.
• My UB: It’s your one-stop portal for important announcements and deadlines plus HUB access that lets you register for classes, look up your grades and gives faculty, staff and students easy access to many other important online resources.
• UBLEARNS: Access your course management system at UB. Find a syllabus or get information on readings, assignments and exams.
• LIBRARIES: Fingertip access to UB’s collections and the World Cat catalog; manage your account; find locations, hours and contact information for each of UB’s nine libraries.
• MAPS: Search interactive maps to find campus buildings, parking lots, dining, student housing, and athletic facilities.
• TRANSPORTATION: Use the Transportation Tracker to find out where the nearest shuttle or bus is; see traffic and parking alerts; look up bus and shuttle schedules and route maps.
• DINING: Find dining locations, menus and hours; report a lost MyUB Card; look up nutrition information; and more.
THINGS TO DO
• EVENTS: See a listing of all university happenings, both on and off campus, including lectures, performances, exhibitions and athletic events.
• ATHLETICS: Buy tickets and get scores, stats and standings, along with photos, videos and breaking news about the UB Bulls.
• NEWS: Read the latest on breakthrough research and other campus news in the areas of medicine, the sciences, engineering, technology, the arts, alumni and athletics.
• SOCIAL MEDIA: Keep up with UB on such networks as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Tags: interactive ub campus map.
- Faster app
- You can now launch your BlackBoard (UBLearns) app right from UB Mobile
- We have reorganized to the resources most important to you at the top of your app