What your children will under the Christmas tree among the many gifts? Do not forget to give the younger children, struggling with the first words, Under the Christmas tree sound cards!
With Under the Christmas tree sound cards your children will be able to develop their language with the magic of Christmas sounds and images.
Under the Christmas tree sound cards is a free educational game of the EducAppy line by Wemotic , designed with parents and experts for pre-school age children. Thanks to this app your children will have fun learning the words in 7 languages ??on the Christmas theme, through the clear and challenging game mechanism.
Under the Christmas tree sound cards includes 10 cards on the typical Christmas themes and characters: Santa Claus, reindeer and sleigh, Christmas cakes, decorations, Christmas tree, Santa's Elves, toys, gifts, snowman, letter to Santa Claus.
The navigation is simple and designed exclusively for children, who may, at the touch of the card:
- Learn the names of the Christmas themes and characters;
- Listen to a sound for each card;
- Listen to the words in seven different languages ??thanks to the interface available in English, Italian, Spanish, German, French, Chinese, Taiwanese - to familiarize with the different pronunciations.
We are waiting on appsandgamesforkids.com, from which you can download the cards available, print, paint , write the name of the animal and tape or stick them in his bedroom!
The proposed activities are the result of an educational objective shared among psychologists and educators with an extensive experience, and are designed to entertain children in preschool activities. At the same time the application supports the development of cognitive skills, logical thinking, language and communication, memory, concentration, creativity and knowledge of the environment.
The parents in all applications of the EducAppy line will always have:
- The ability to let their children listen to the different elements in different languages;
- A timer to set the duration of playing time, so that children will spend all the activities of daily living in a balanced manner.
from 14 reviews