The largest international water event
Marseille, 12-17 March, 2012
Join us in Marseille! Act now for the cause for water or stay connected to follow the event.
For the Forum’s 6th edition, the goal is to tackle the challenges our world is facing and to bring water high on all political agendas.
With more than 400 conferences and 140 events, it will be the Forum of solutions and engagements:
• Over 800 hours of exchanges and debates
• 600 organisations of which a great number of NGOs and non-profit organisations, 160 working groups and more than 2,000 people involved in the Forum preparation process
• More than 300 political, thematic and regional sessions dedicated to solutions for water
• Around 100 side events
• Close to 20 high-level political meetings and the International Conference of Local and Regional Authorities for Water (14 and 15 March)
• 180 "Grassroots & Citizenship" events mobilising civil society, 140 of which will take place at the time of the Forum
• A Village of Solutions, advocacy and education corners
• A Water Exhibition
• Numerous photo exhibitions; the film by Yann Arthus-Bertrand and documentary films created for the occasion.
Every three years since 1997, the World Water Forum mobilises creativity, innovation, competence and know-how in favour of water, in order to face global water challenges in terms of health, food security, climate change, resource preservation, risk management...
With this application you can:
• Discover the 6th World Water Forum programme
• Create your personalised agenda with the ‘favourites’ functionality
• Find your way to the events and around the venue
• Organise your stay with our practical information: access, hotel bookings, transportation …
from 1 reviews