Windows 8 100 - Meet Windows 8
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By AskVideo.com
Don't be afraid of change! This course, by Windows expert (and the very friendly and entertaining) Gary Grudzinskas, will completely demystify the Windows 8 getting started process.
He begins this FREE course by answering the most asked question in Windowsland: WHERE DID THEY PUT THE START BUTTON? Well, you'll find out just where that formerly ubiquitous button went!
You'll also learn how to install, setup, and personalize your new software and computer the Windows 8 desktop and RT way. From there you'll see how to work with your Contacts, People, Accounts and how to shop at the Microsoft Store. Gary also explains how to setup your Mail and how to work in the cloud with SkyDrive.
From there get ready to learn some essential navigation Shortcuts and Search techniques and how to download the all important Microsoft Updates.
Table of contents:
1. Start Screen: Where Did the Start Button Go?
2. Install: Get up and Running
3. Install: Personalize
4. Users: Create a Microsoft User Account
5. People App: Keep Track of Your Contacts
6. Microsoft Store: Let's Go Shopping
7. Mail App: Keep in Touch
8. SkyDrive: Files in the Cloud
9. Navigation: 5 Shortcuts You Should Know
10. Search: Find What You Seek
11. Updates: Stay Current