Wood Animals for Kids - free
1,000 - 5,000 downloads
Also in : Kids
- English, Italian and Spanish languages.
- Large screen strongly recommended.
- There isn't child lock.
An educational game where your children can learn about animals of the forest.
Animal for Kids are Wemotic series of simple games perfectly fitted for children. Child friendly games are absolutely welcomed to the Androidverse. In the end, they'll be the Android users of tomorrow and touchscreens may be the perfect complement for their entertainment and early education.
In fact, the games featured in Animals for Kids aren't anything new, but technological versions of classic games instead. Painting games and so on. Two cute robots guide the child along the activities proposed and give rewards as the game advances in the form of actual photos of the chosen animal. If the child pays enough attention, he will hear the real sounds (howls, croaks, whatever) and will learn a lot of obvious stuff about them (e.g. the wise owl lives at night, what did you expect?). There are also some peppered advices for mum and dad.
Overall, it feels as the developer has taken care of every aspect of the game. There are three languages available, so it can be useful for families with more than language or for those interested in their children get used to another languages other than their own. Activities can be timed. What we really miss is a child lock or whatever so your son can't call unintentionally to God knows where or erases something he shouldn't when you are not looking at him.
This free version comes with three animals, namely the wise owl, the scary wolf and the raccoon who rummages in the trash but washes the food before eating it. If you upgrade to the paid version you get access to all fifteen the whole game has.
"Wood Animals for Kids free" includes 3 animals to try it before you buy the full version of game.
Wood Animals for Kids includes 15 different animals - squirrel, frog, turtle, bear, raccoon, bird, deer, snails, skunks, hedgehogs, beaver, owl, snake, fox, wolf - to play with a set of activities during which children:
- Know the animals by listening to descriptions of the little robots We MO-and Ti-CA;
- Listen to their voice, the howl of the wolf or the croaking of the frog;
- Color illustrations according to their creativity or according to a model, if kids follow it properly the animals thank them using their cries;
- Color the spaces marked by the dot revealing the figure of the animal;
- They can find out how the animals look like in real life looking through the gallery of photos;
The proposed activities are the result of an educational objective shared with psychologists and educators with extensive experience, and are designed to entertain children in preschool. At the same time they support them in the development of cognitive skills, logical thinking, language and communication, memory, concentration, creativity and knowledge of the environment.
Similar objectives are those of the parents, who in all applications of the EducAppy line will always have:
- The ability to let their children listen short descriptions in different languages;
- A timer to set the duration of playing time, so that children will spend all the activities of daily living in a balanced manner;
- A list of valuable advice about the way to go on learning experience in other activities with mom and dad at home and outdoors.
Have a good fun!
Wood Animals for Kids - free - EducAppy line - by Wemotic.
For more info http://www.appsandgamesforkids.com/
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!