Word Learn Dictionary
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Easy to use, works well and quickly
- Clean design
- Didn't find any. Did you?
+ By RDJLsoft
Search for as many words as you want, compare definitions and take quizzes
Word Learn Dictionary is a useful tool for English learners to use exclusively offline. The application has more than 300,000 definitions within and you can even choose the dictionary that you want to read the meaning from. If you want to test yourself, be sure to take the 12 tests for the most common SAT words, download one of the available ones and even create your own.
This offline dictionary uses less memory comparing it to other dictionary applications by not saving it in the SD Card. As well as the common features, you can also use coins to purchase themes, save your word history, take a quiz as the phone unlock, copy definitions, add words as favorites and many other tasks you will discover soon enough.
Besides the functionalities, the app's design is clean and the usability is very high, creating a great interface: easy to use and navigate. If you're looking for helpful dictionary to use even when you don't have Internet connection, this might be one of the best ones yet.
RDJLSOFT is the developer of Word Learn Dictionary, an easy assistant for your everyday learning process.
Don't know where to start? Word Learn Dictionary has 12 downloadable quizzes featuring the most common SAT words (2400 words in total)! Test yourself anytime, or remind yourself through the LockScreen feature.
Bored? Shake your phone after starting up the app, and we'll search a random word for you!
* Comes preloaded with 320,000 definitions from Websters and WordNet, all managed within the application!
* No need to download attachments -- and better yet, there is Wikipedia queries for similar words.
* Save around 3x the memory when compared to most dictionary apps with extensions for Wordnet + Websters! (i.e. "Offline dictionaries")
* Near-instant offline searches on both Wordnet and Webster sources. (Some definitions may take slightly longer to render custom views)
* Professional looking dictionary interface that is easy on the eyes
* Ability to share and copy any and all parts of definitions
* Quiz section for extra fun and learning
* Lockscreen Quiz feature
* Coin Shop with personal rankings and purchasable Themes
* Synonyms and examples on WordNet results
* Downloadable quizzes
* Save even more memory when you move the app into your SD-card
* No banner ads!
- Auto Word Suggestions
- Save and managed word history
- Ability to build your own quizzes
- Shake to search a random word (close definition to try again)
- Random word search button
- Voice recognition
- Quiz upon phone unlock
- In-depth Wikipedia fragment view upon click
- Click-able search history
- Copy definitions with a click
- Coin reward system
- Customizable Themes (Coin Shop)
- Favorite words
- Backwards compatible -- all features identical to 2.2 and above!
The most simple, yet effective dictionary yet!
This app avoids memory waste by implementing a custom in-app memory storage, versus storing 1 directory for each dictionary in your SD-card then initializing it within a database
So what are you waiting for? Get yourself a powerful dictionary and increase your vocab today! :)
Suggestion: Keep WiFi on when downloading app and first initializing app.
New Server for downloading practice SAT tests (3.8)
New Server for initializing app (3.7)
Complete remove of banner ads! (3.5)
New shake to search feature (3.5)
New random search button feature (3.5)
It provide Pronounciation of words and it Explains meaing in detail. This app work without internet as well. Till now I found almost every word I search. Worth to install. Thanks
If you translate this app into hindi...it will be the favorite app for all hindi speaking people. Thanks Thanks a lot
The only thing that would make it better: I want my word history to sync with gmail like GNotes or SMSbackup. That way when I upgrade or lose my phone I don't have to start all over.
Definitely useful easy to use software for supplementing printed dictionaries