500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
The e-books on bookshelve introduce the idea of Write Dance and related teaching principle to parents and teachers. We also include automatic adaptative exercises for home training.
- : Multisensory teaching is prevalent. This teaching approach allows children with different learning modes to benefit and intensifies their memory with various media use. Knowing which learning mode your kid belongs to and provide them with the correct learning tools are only beneficial to the ones who teach and learn!
- : Parents and teachers learn more about children’s muscles development and its relationship with writing. When children write, different abilities and coordination are required, to make writing an easy task for kids, this book suggests a variety of in-home activities which boost children’s coordination of the gross motor skills and fine motor skills, and help develop a correct and steady writing posture.
- : Based on multisensory teaching, Write Dance includes the four senses: visual, auditory, kinesthetic, tactile, encouraging children with different learning modes to write with fun. At home, you can have a Write Dance with your kids!
Adaptive Training Exercise:
We have developed a series of learning materials for children with different competences in visual perception. These exercises enhance children’s control of eye movement, image recognition and their perception of direction and space. On shelves soon!
- Level of difficulties of the exercise is automatically adjusted according to children’s performance and abilities.
- The task will not be too easy and bore the kids, but will not be too difficult to disappoint them.
- Different from the exercise on papers, the adaptative exercise are tailor-made with reference to their learning progress and aptitude, fostering children’s independency and individuality in learning.
- Children’s learning progress is recorded, analyzed, and reported for a clearer picture of your children’s development.
Write Dance: Learning Writing in a Multisensory Way introduces the write dance principle yet also included improved content, offered a creative way to parents and teachers for teaching children to write. We have developed a series of adaptive learning materials for children with different competences in visual perception. Currently version supports Traditional and Simplified Chinese only. English version coming soon.