Questions Young People Ask—Answers That Work, Volume 2.
This book will also provide you with opportunities to express your thoughts. The Bible urges you: “Acquire wisdom, acquire understanding.” (Proverbs 4:5) The words “wisdom” and “understanding” imply more than simply knowing right from wrong. You need to see the big picture. For example, knowing the consequences of a wrong course as well as the rewards for doing what is right will help you to face up to peer pressure with confidence and courage.
1. Am I Ready to Date?
2. Secret Dating—What's the Harm?
3. Is This Person Right for Me?
4. How Far Is Too Far?
5. Why Stay a Virgin?
6. What's Happening to My Body?
7. What if I Hate the Way I Look?
8. Why Do I Have to Be So Sick?
9. How Can I Deal With Loneliness?
10. Why Did My Friend Hurt Me?
11. What About Online Friendships?
12. What's So Bad About Gossip?
13. How Can I Do Better at School?
14. How Can I Protect Myself at School?
15. How Can I Resist Peer Pressure?
16. A Double Life—Who Has to Know?
17. What Should I Know About School Friendships?
18. How Can I Make Some Money?
19. How Can I Manage My Money?
20. What if My Family Is Poor?
21. How Can I Deal With Criticism?
22. Why So Many Rules?
23. What if My Parent Is Addicted to Drugs or Alcohol?
24. What Should I Do if My Parents Argue?
25. Can I Be Happy in a Single-Parent Family?
26. How Can I Control My Emotions?
27. Why Do I Feel That I Have to Be Perfect?
28. How Can I Avoid Homosexuality?
29. How Can I Keep My Mind off Sex?
30. Should I Play Electronic Games?
31. How Can I Keep Music in Its Place?
32. How Can I Have a Good Time?
33. Why Avoid Pornography?
34. Why Live by Bible Standards?
35. How Can I Become God's Friend?
36. How Can I Defend My Belief in God?
37. Should I Get Baptized?
38. What Will I Do With My Life?
All the material is directly downloading from www.jw.org and will be parse it.
✔ Currently supported are only 1 Language :
- English (English)
✔ Soon, this app will be add more 37 language :
- Česky (Czech)
- Dansk (Danish)
- Deutsch (German)
- Eesti (Estonian)
- Efịk (Efik)
- Español (Spanish)
- Français (French)
- Hrvatski (Croatian)
- Igbo (Igbo)
- Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Italiano (Italian)
- Lietuvių (Lithuanian)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- Malagasy (Malagasy)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Norsk (Norwegian)
- Polski (Polish)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Română (Romanian)
- Sesotho (Sesotho)
- Slovak - Slovenčina
- Suomi (Finnish)
- Svenska (Swedish)
- Swahili (Swahili)
- Tagalog (Tagalog)
- Türkçe (Turkish)
- Twi (Twi)
- Yoruba - Yorùbá
- Zulu (Zulu)
- Ελληνική (Greek)
- Русский (Russian)
- Українська (Ukrainian)
- ქართული (Georgian)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- 한국어 (Korean)
- 汉语(简化字) (Chinese Simplified)
- 漢語(繁體字) (Chinese Traditional)
*** Please note ***
The money earned will be used for only purchasing and maintaining strong servers. We have a lot of servers.
Once downloaded, you will continue to receive updates forever. If you have recently updated version and are now receiving an error, please uninstall application and reinstall. Then it will resolve any issues.
This application will be continually updated into a stronger Application.
"This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations. And then the end will come." - Matthew 24:14. -
Tages : jw. jw.org, jehovah, bible, scriptures, bible, preaching, ministry, watchtower, awake, Questions Young People Ask—Answers That Work, Volume 2.
Tags: a book what young poeple asking \! , young people ask volume 2 , young people ask book , people ask , people ask volume 3 , young people ask volume two , young people ask volume 2 transcript , downlaod young people ask volume 2 , question young people ask answers that work. how can i talk to my parents about their rules? jw. org