* better track manager
* upload more images to a log
a:Drake is an application designed for paperless geocaching without internet connection. The aim of the program is to provide in one place everything needed for geocaching as well as to allow simple data management through programs on the PC. It is recommended to use a:Drake in cooperation with GeoGet (http://geoget.ararat.cz/doku.php/en:start), because both applications share the same database.
If you like c:geo, don't try this app, becouse it works different way ;)
* can work with huge cache database (30 000+)
* all information - listing, attributes, logs, waypoints
* field notes, sending to the web site
* maps from various sources - automatic download, off-line database storage (MobAC and Locus compatible)
a:Drake is designed for off-line work, ie. without internet connection, however it is also able to download data using Geocaching Live (better for Premium Members, since they don't have any significant limit)
Tags: drake plus.
* attach image to log (Plus also more images)
* statistic and map of saved tracks (Plus)
* optionally move the cache to a final coordinates
* optional automatic track splitting
* user defined quick map switching
* quick search in database on hw button or long press of search button in main menu
* and more...