Aquarium for Google TV
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Arrowhead Technologies
"It's serene, it's beautiful, and it sure beats an ugly black box hanging on the wall of your living room." - Android Central
"Aquarium app adds life to Google TV"- ReefBuilders.com
"My 60 gal. fish tank has a crack in it and I had to give away my fish. But this .99 cent app is worth every penny until I can save up for a new one." - Andre
"works great, and developer is super-helpful, I love it!" - Kevin J.
"COOL APP This is great for entertaining my 3 month old." - Arlo
"very well done app this is a must buy for all google tv owners, i had no problems" - theglock
* Optimized for Google TV.
* Live action videos of real aquariums shot in HD.
* A beautiful and relaxing CG video loop with black out transitions.
* A relaxing soundtrack to play with Aquarium video.
* Optional aquarium sound effects for a more realistic aquarium experience.
* Ability to play Google Music while Aquarium video plays.
* New videos added as they become available. If you would like to have your own Aquarium video included in this application, please EMAIL ME.
Q- How do I get Google Music to work with Aquarium?
A- First start your Google Music playlist then start the Aquarium video. Your Google Music will stop as the Aquarium Media Player takes control of your TV audio. Then click 'Home' on your keyboard and go to the notifications button (far left.) There you can restart your Google Music.
Q- I can't install the application, I have tried several times, but it will not install.
A- Google TV users are encountering intermittent Internal Market errors. If this happens to you, try rebooting your device and attempt to install again. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have persistent problems.
Q- Videos sometimes skip, what should I do?
A- Videos may skip due to insufficient bandwidth on your home network. Aquarium does its best to select video quality appropriate for your network but it can not control other network activity on your home network that may cause skipping.
About Video Quality & Duration:
* Live action video was shot in 1080p @ 24mbps with a Sony HD camcorder using Sony's highest quality settings. Videos were then transcoded to MP4 at a standard data rate of 5mbps, which is roughly equivalent to 720p HD video.
* Google TV users have reported several issues with downloading applications for their Google TV. If you have difficulty downloading or keep getting your purchase canceled by Google, try rebooting your device. This has worked for other users.
* All live action video is the property of Arrowhead Technologies, LLC and is prohibited for use outside of this application.
LOGITECH REVUE USERS: Please upgrade to version 4.1. This fixes a bug that prevented the sound effects from stopping in some cases.
Tags: aquarium for google tv, similar real aquarium, elifeon, real fish tank wallpaper free sony tv, turn your old tv into an aquarium, fish tank app tv, google tv wallpap problem zoom, how to turn an old sony tv into a fish tank, google music, live fish wallpaper for logitech google tv.
!!Please upgrade to Version 5.0!!
Fixed the Exit problem (you can now exit the app with the back button)
Updated video servers, previous servers went down the week of October 1. All video should be available again!
Moved Video Playback to a browser based solution to solve for instability in previous Android media player solution.
Contact email@example.com with any issues you have.