Access your Call of Duty® HQ anytime, anywhere with the Call of Duty® Elite mobile app. Track and analyze your multiplayer and Zombies progress. Use Clan HQ to search for and apply to clans, discuss tactics with your Clan in Clan Chat*, change Clan Message of the Day if you are the Leader, and view recent winnings and leaderboards. Edit your weapons loadouts with the Custom Class editor, and then push changes directly to Call of Duty®: Black Ops II or Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 so you’re always ready to play.
- Career Summary provides deep statistics on personal play-style, so players can analyze their progress over time.
- Visit Clan HQ for a detailed breakdown of Clan's stats, Recent Winnings, and more. Clan leaders can even edit the Message of the Day directly from the app.
- Clan Chat* gives your Clan its own Chat room to discuss tactics, classes, upcoming Clan Operations, or whatever’s on your mind.
- Leagues are your gateway into Call of Duty®: Black Ops II League Play, giving you an in-depth, per-season breakdown of your division and subdivision standings.
- Zombies allows players to view their Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Zombies Career stats, latest matches, and everything one needs to survive the Zombie onslaught.
- Review Recent Matches to track your performance on a match-by-match basis.
- View and edit Custom Classes on the go, and then push changes into the game so they’re ready to use the next time the game boots up.
- Track in-game Challenges and work toward those that are closest and offer the highest XP.
*Clan Chat may be turned off or modified at Activision’s discretion.