Casa Bonita in Denver Colorado
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Here are a few fun facts about our restaurant:
- It took approximately one year to create Casa Bonita.
- Our famous pink tower facade is 85 feet fall.
- The dome is covered with 22-karat gold leaf and features a statue of the last Aztec emperor - Quahuatomec.
- The fountain in front of the restaurant was shipped in pieces from Mexico.
- The restaurant boasts over 52,000 square feet and seats over 1,000 guests.
- The waterfall, designed to resemble the cliffs of Acapulco, is 30 feet high and the pool is 14 feet deep.
During your visit, be sure to find Black Bart's secret hideout full of mystery and intrigue. Complete your exciting dining experience with puppet shows, arcade games and a visit to El Mercado, Casa Bonita's gift shop.
Come enjoy our exciting stage shows and musicians to entertain your group or entire family of all ages. From our live dive shows to our Gorilla to our gun fights to our pirates to live puppet shows scheduled for the youngsters, we will entertain the whole family or group.
Share your snapshots and stories by submitting your favorite photos of memorable events.
Find out more about Casa Bonita in Denver, Colorado, and how to book your next party or event, or how to purchase tax exempt "Fiesta Fun Packs" for your entire group, and save.
Return for Current Information on:
- Hours of Operation;
- To Book a Party;
- Updated Show Schedules;
- Updated Restaurant Tour Schedule;
- Email Your Photo;
- Watch our Youtube Videos;
- View Our Current Menu;
- Contact Us;
- Give Us Your Feedback;
- Make Comments on Our Fan Wall;
- Get Updates on our Red Hot Deals;
... and To Show Your Friends to Share Your Experience!
The images were too large, and we were having trouble with the app freezing when viewing - so we reduced them down to a more appropriate size for the app.