1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
- View caches on a Live Map
- Use Google Maps or OpenStreet Maps
- Search for caches by various criteria
- Log your finds online or offline
- Store cache information on your device
- Create and manage waypoints
- Navigate using compass, map, or other apps
- Import/Export GPX files
- Full support for trackables
- Offline caching functions including offline maps
c:geo is a simple to use but powerful geocaching client with a lot of additional features. All you need to get started is an account on geocaching.com.
Find caches using the live map or by using one of the many search functions.
Navigate to a cache or a waypoint of a cache with the built-in compass function, the map or hand over the coordinates to various external apps (e.g. Radar, Google Navigation, StreetView, Locus, Navigon, Sygic and many more).
Store cache information to your device directly from geocaching.com as well as via GPX file import to have it available whenever you want.
You can manage your stored caches in different lists and can sort and filter them according to your needs.
Stored caches together with offline map files or static maps can be used to find caches without an internet connection (e.g. when roaming).
Logs can be posted online or stored offline for later submission or exported via field notes.
Search and discover trackables, manage your trackable inventory and drop a trackable while posting a cache log.
Comments in PlayStore can not be answered!
If you have problems installing or using c:geo please first have a look at our FAQ: http://faq.cgeo.org
If there are still problems, contact support via email.
If you would like to know why c:geo needs the permissions requested, please check http://www.cgeo.org for an explanation.
Tags: c geo opensource, aagtl, бдмул, cgeo, cgeo opensource, qr code cgeo opensource, como obter mapas de boa qualidade para c geo ou locus, open source, como utilizar mapas no cgeo, c geo osm karten.
Most important changes:
- A redesigned menu structure. Please read http://faq.cgeo.org/#10_83 for details!
- Show also own logs on friends log page
- Show recently viewed caches when clicking search icon on main screen
- Autosave caches if user modifies waypoints
- Have a link to the "related webpage" in cache details
- Load Greokrety inventory for OC caches
- Add support for opencaching.org.uk
- More new functions and fixes..Please refer to the menu "About c:geo"