Color night vision
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
The performance of the Color night vision application depends on the sensitivity of the camera on your device. This normally means "no light - no vision". Application will not work in absolute darkness.
- Optimizes camera for low light conditions
- Customized effect improves the color of the image at low light
- Color, green and black&white filters
- Fast screen capture. Images are saved in the mnt/sdcard/ColorNightVision folder and linked to the phone's gallery
- Zoom control (back camera only)
- Front camera support. Use it as a mirror (If your device has a front camera)
- Manual auto focus. Press once to focus at your working distance, continuous focus is not supported because it drains battery. Please note that usually only the back camera will support focus
- Contrast adjust control, Adjust contrast at high or low brightness areas
- Toggle flash in torch mode, can be used as flashlight (if your device has flash led)
- Automatic brightness adjustment, works on normal light as well
- Silent image capture
- Close Ads
From version 1.3 it was chosen to use the correct aspect ratio for the camera's preview. This way the items you see trough the camera appears correctly so a circle does not appears as an oval. If for example your front camera has aspect ratio of 1:1 the preview should appear as a square. The remaining area of the screen is painted in black.
I am constantly developing and improving this app, if you found any bugs or have any suggestion please do not hesitate to contact me.
Please check the screenshots with the app in action. Includes a photo with the default camera app on low light, a photo of the same scene and same light conditions from this app using both the color and green filter. Finally there is a photo with the lights on and a screenshot with the app's menu.
No Photoshop or any tricks used for the screenshots!
Tags: night vision colors, nightvision colored green.
Brightness bar replaced with contrast bar. Now you can adjust contrast at high or low brightness areas